Timeline of W.Va. Missing Supreme Court Case
1. February 24, 2015 Ten members of the West Virginia Legislature are handed a First Amendment Petition for Redress of Grievances and Breach of Contract. YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmkVuB3ezgg
2. March 27, 2015 Governor Earl Ray Tomblin and the justices of the Supreme Court of Appeals by way of Chief Justice, Margaret Workman are served the First Amendment Petition for Redress of Grievances and Breach of Contract via certified mail. Petitioning Governor.pdf
3. May 22, 2015 A motion of over a dozen writs of mandamus is filed in the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals naming as defendants among others, Governor Tomblin, Clerk of the House of Delegates Steve Harrison, and Patrick Morrisey. Supreme_Court_Filing Wi Contact Info.pdf
4. June 5, 2015 Supreme Court of Appeals issues Scheduling Order for respondents to respond on or before July 6, 2015. The order is assigned # 15-0491. Supreme Court Scheduling Order.pdf
5. June 22, 2015 The Inter-Mountain newspaper publishes Tim MacVean article “Residents file lawsuit against state.” Residents file lawsuit against state.pdf
6. July 24, 2015 "Rule of Law" video is live-streamed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULu5M9D2I-Y&t=60s
7. September 4, 2015 Plaintiffs file amendment to Case 15-0491. The following are added as defendants: All five Supreme Court of Appeals Justices, Clerk, Rory L. Perry II, Assistant Attorney General of West Virginia, Julie Warren, Chief of Staff Attorney, Daniel W. Greear, Former Governor, Joseph Manchin III, The State of West Virginia, West Virginia State Bar, Secretary of the West Virginia Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety, Joseph Thorton, and Media Companies Operating in West Virginia. Amended Case 15-0491.pdf The reading of Amended Complaint #15-0491 is live-streamed and the recording is posted on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx12XfSSPx0&t=19s
9. January 3, 2016 West Virginia State Attorney General and defendant in Case 15-0491, Patrick Morrisey states in an exchange with plaintiff, Phil Hudok, that he. Morrisey cannot communicate with me, Hudok as I have a pending case against the State of West Virginia. AG Morrisey Exchange wi Phil & Jeff.pdf
10. September 1, 2018 through October 16, 2018 Numerous letters and emails are sent to West Virginia House of Delegates and State Senators questioning the status of Case # 15-0491 in light of the then upcoming impeachment and trials of three of the Supreme Court Justices who participated in Case # 15-0491.
11. September 27, 2018 Complaint filed with Anthony Martin: West Virginia Chief Deputy Attorney General concerning the lack of Due Process of Case # 15-0491. I point out that the Mission of the Office of the Attorney General is responsible for ensuring that the rights of it citizens are protected in matters before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals. 2018_09_27 Letter to Anthony Martin wi Certificate of Service.pdf
12. October 2, 2018 I filed a third party intervener request with the Senate Clerk of the Impeachment Trials and Presiding Officer. Cover Letter Signed.pdf
13. October 15, 2018 The Inter-Mountain newspaper publishes Tim MacVean article “Randolph resident wants response from high court.” 2018_10_15 I-M Article.pdf
14. October 19, 2018 Complaint filed with Criminal Chief of the United States Attorney’s Office, Paul Camilletti and US Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General Investigations Division. The DOJ responds that the matters raised are outside their investigative jurisdiction. DOJ Response.pdf
15. December 7, 2018 Conditional Acceptance for Value upon Proof of Claim J3:16fGsltwthghobS Served on President Donald Trump, Chief Justice John Roberts, Senator Orrin Hatch, Rep. Paul Ryan, Attorney General Matthew Whitaker. Proof of Claim fGsltwthghobS Redacted Reduced.pdf
16. December 27, 2018 Letter dated the 27th is received from Shuman, McCuskey, & Slicer, Attorneys as Law is received on December 28. The letter states that Justice, Margaret L. Workman, and former Justices Robin Jean Davis, Brent D. Benjamin, Menis E. Ketchum, II, and Allen H. Loughry, II are being represented by the law firm in response to my letter to Anthony Martin, Chief Deputy Attorney General. The letter is requesting information that was included in my letter to Anthony Martin and is signed by Caleb B. David. Shuman McCuskey & Slicer Law Firm.pdf
17. December 28, 2018 Opportunity To Cure J3:16fGsltwthghobS Served on President Trump, Justice Roberts, Orrin Hatch, Paul Ryan, Matthew Whitaker. Opportunity To Cure wi Deliver Conf. optimized.pdf
18 January 8, 2019 Dispute Negotiation J3:16fGsltwthghobS Served on President Trump, Justice Roberts, Senator Hatch, Delegate Pelosi, and Matthew George Whitaker. 2019_01_08 Dispute Negotiation wi Affidavits Reduced.pdf
*** Private Law With Immunity Precedent Set In 2016 *** Private Law 114-31 Dec 3 2016.pdf
19. January 14, 2019 Bill for West Virginia Legislature Served on 4 members of the West Virginia Legislature. Bill Legislature wi Affidavits Redacted Reduced.pdf
20. January 14, 2019 Writ of Error for West Virginia Legislature Served on Clerks of West Virginia House of Delegates and West Virginia Senate. Writ of Error Redacted_optimized.pdf
21. January 17, 2019 Writ of Error Coram Nobis Served on West Virginia Supreme Court, Wood County Clerk, and Attorney General Patrick James Morrisey. 2019_01_17 Writ of Error Coram Nobis Redaced Reduced wi Service.pdf
22. January 28, 2019 Response from Clerk of W.Va. Supreme Court on Writ of Error and My Refusal! 2019_01_28 Refusal.pdf
23. January 30, 2019 Affidavit of Service to Rand Paul of Documents 15, 17 & 18 Above 2019_01_28 Affidavit of Service Rand Paul.pdf
24. February 4, 2019 5 Writs entered into US Supreme Court 2019_02_04 Supreme Court Redacted Reduced.pdf
25. February 4, 2019 5 Writs entered into highest tribunal, US Legislature 2019_02_04 Federal Writ Redacted Reduced.pdf
26. February 4, 2019 Bill of Petition and Grievance entered into US Senate 2019_02_04 Fed Bill Redacted Reduced.pdf
27. February 4, 2019 Letter of Petition to West Virginia Chief Deputy Attorney General, 5 delegates, and House and Senate Clerks 2019_02_04 Letter to Anthony Martin Reduced.pdf
28. February 14, 2019 Reply to 2/11/19 letter from Law Firm, Shuman, McCuskey, & Slicer concerning Supreme Court Case 15-0491 via emails and fax 2019_02_14 Reply to Shuman McCuskey & Slicer wi emails.pdf
29. February 25, 2019 Writs and Bills presented to Army Judge Advocate General, Charles Pede 2019_02_25 Writs & Bills Judge Advocate General Redacted Reduced.pdf
30. February 28, 2019 Hank Johnson and Congressmen move to nix arbitration in civil rights disputes Nix Arbitration
31. June 9, 2019 Lord Willing... On the cusp of Arbitration
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Arbitration Successful! Award Granted!
32. August 19, 2019 Win for Free Will Choice (Freedom) Seal-Award-Proof of Service.pdf
Complaint that led to the Award Complaint For Arbitration.pdf
Not Familiar With Private Law? As Was Shown Above (Before # 19)...
*** Private Law With Immunity In 1792 *** Second Congress 1792
*** Private Law With Immunity In 2016 *** Private Law 114-31 Dec 3 2016.pdf
You Need To Find Out How This Can Apply To, And Benefit You!
Stay Tuned! Things Will Be Happening Very Quickly!
With No Apologies… Phillip Hudok